Do you accept people who have been married?

Yes, we have women in our congregation who were formerly married. You would need to produce the necessary documents establishing that you are canonically free to enter religious life: death certificate of spouse, or civil divorce decree, and decree of nullity.

Preach Peace... Build Peace... Be Peace.