Administrative Assistant (part-time)
Ministry of Welcome
- Provide administrative and clerical support and assists in day to day activities
- Facilitate the flow of information to both internal and external groups
- Process information and communicates projects and services as directed.
- Associate’s Degree in Business field or related field or equivalent
- Core courses in word-processing and office management
- Two years as an administrative assistant/secretarial position or equivalent
- Proficient in a variety of computer software and data base programs
- Able to work with minimal instructions
- Communicate effectively in both oral and written form with staff, sisters, and public
- Compose reports and correspondence, and edit documents with spelling and grammatical accuracy
- Maintain professional and pleasant demeanor, maintain confidentiality, prioritize assigned tasks, follow directions, work independently
- Timeliness of completion of work product, as well as the accuracy of the work product is essential
- Working knowledge of Catholic Church or willingness to learn
- Must be able to work with social media
To apply, submit a cover letter, resume, and three professional references to Director-Human Resources, Dominican Sisters of Peace, 2320 Airport Dr, Columbus, OH, 43219 or to firstname.lastname@example.org.
Latino Youth Coordinator (part-time)
Dominican Learning Center
- Work with Peace & Nonviolence Grants Coordinator to establish relationships with and implement events and programs specifically targeted to Latino youth living in the grant target communities.
- Identify youth needs, establish relationships with area middle and high schools, create community youth board, organize and execute youth-focused activities in the community, and empower youth to be active in their community and live in peaceful and nonviolent ways.
- Facilitate the flow of information between youth contacts and grant coordinator
- Work in collaboration with contracted consultants.
- Associates Degree in Youth and Young Adult Ministry or related field or equivalent experience
- Minimum 2 years experience working with children aged 12-18
- Fluency in English and Spanish
- Microsoft Office, Internet and email programs
To apply, send a resume and cover letter to Sarah Deak, DLC & Nonviolence Grant Coordinator by email (email@example.com) or fax (614.444.3628).
Director of Finance
Mohun Health Care Center
Hours: Business Hours
Pay Rate: Commensurate with experience
- Performing and maintaining all activities connected with payroll, accounts payable, accounts receivable, general journal, general ledger and financial reports
- Maintaining proper documentation on all financial transactions of the facility
- Supervising the Finance Clerk
- Oversee contracted billing coordinator for Medicare/Medicaid and self-pay billing
To apply, complete application at the Front Reception Desk of Mohun Health Care Center, 2340 Airport Dr., Columbus, OH 43219 or fax resume to April Queener at 614.251.0338.
Sansbury Care Center
St Catharine, KY
- Prefer professional with five years diverse accounting experience with proficiencies in Microsoft Office and Excel
- Bachelor’s Degree in business or Accounting preferred, however, Associate’s Degree in Accounting required
- Long Term Care experience
- Overseeing the finance department to support operation and compliance with state and federal Medicaid and Medicare regulations
- Maintain accounting system, payroll department, statistical reporting, cost reports and analysis.
To apply, or for more information please contact Carol Morgeson at firstname.lastname@example.org or call at 859.336.3974, ext. 6539
Mohun Health Care Center
Hours: Part-time, 30 hours a week, 7am - 3pm, every other weekend and one day a week.
Pay Rate: $10/hr
- Cleaning resident rooms, halls, restrooms, offices and other public areas
- Housekeeping experience
- Physical ability to perform tasks like pushing a cart, lifting supplies, moving furniture, vacuuming, dusting, mopping, lifting bags of trash
- You will receive training in SDS, Hazcom, Personal Protection Equipment and Blood-Borne Pathogens
To apply, complete an application at the Front Reception Desk of Mohun Health Care Center, 2340 Airport Dr., Columbus, OH 43219 or fax resume to Katheryn Baker at 614.251.0338.
The Wellness Center provides nursing care at an assisted living level and is located in the Akron Motherhouse.
- STNA (State Tested Nursing Assistant)
- Ability to assist persons with Activities of Daily Living (ADL's)
- Pleasant and caring disposition
- Previous patient care experience or experience in the medical field is helpful, especially with the elderly
All nursing staff work is done under the general supervision of an RN. Responsibilities include, but are not limited to:
- Assisting Sisters in ADL's
- Reporting any change in the health status of a Sister to the Nurse Manager or her designee
- Assessing basic vital signs: B/P, temp, pulse, and respiration
- Communicating Sister needs to appropriate staff members
- Providing emergency care as able
- Alerting appropriate staff for maintenance or other environmental needs
- Assisting with activities as needed
- Providing complete verbal and written report to alternate shifts
- Assisting the Sisters in activities that promote spiritual life/growth
- Maintaining the highest level of professional, medical confidentiality
- Remaining proficient and aware of all policies & procedures of the Wellness Center and the Dominican Sisters of Peace
- Performing other duties as assigned by the Nurse Manager or her designee
Click here for additional information.
To apply, please contact Roseann Sokol, RN, at email@example.com or 330.836.4908.